Maduro & Curiel’s Bank N.V. is a leading financial institution operating in Curaçao, Aruba, Bonaire, and the Windward Islands. We have a vacancy in our Premium Banking Department in Curaçao:
As a Relationship Officer, your number 1 focus is on providing customers with excellent service, sound financial advice and through your daily interactions foster a relationship of mutual trust and confidence with our customers. As a member of our dynamic sales team, you will be catering to the needs of our customers using a financial life cycle approach and offering a full suite of the Bank’s retail products (namely deposit, retail lending, and insurance).
You are a natural in providing customer service, a team player capable of working in a fast-paced environment and responding quickly to new challenges and demands. In addition, you possess:
- Bachelor-level degree in Business Administration, Business Economics or equivalent;
- At least 2-3 years of sales and customer service experience in banking;
- Sound knowledge of all banking, lending (including mortgages), investment and insurance products and services to meet customers’ financial needs;
- The ability to recognize the needs of a client throughout a customer’s financial life cycle;
- Strong PC skills as the use of a PC is required for a variety of sales, sales management, and customer correspondence activities;
- A high degree of flexibility to adapt to a wide variety of tasks and functions;
- Ability to communicate in English, Dutch, and Papiamentu.
Besides the excitement and the challenge of a new work environment, we offer growth possibilities and an attractive remuneration package.
If your profile meets the above criteria and you have the necessary experience in this field, we invite you to submit your application including your resumé in English via e-mail before September 18th, 2019 to:
Maduro & Curiel’s Bank N.V.
Human Resources Department
Attn.: Yrdja Sillé
Phone: +5999466 1242